The Bible where God’s voice for the poor and oppressed shouts loud and clear.
This Bible also features an additional 32-page study section of practical ways to respond.
- A Catholic edition of the ground-breaking Poverty & Justice Bible.
- Key passages highlighted – over 3,500 verses which clearly show God’s heart for the poor and oppressed.
- New ‘get involved’ information from CAFOD – the leading overseas development organisation.
- Uses New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) translation – approved for use within the Catholic community.
- Includes Deuterocanonical books in Catholic book order with highlighted passages.
- Exclusive 32-page study guide section encouraging the reader to take action.
- Easy to use – the reader sees at a glance God’s attitude to the poor and oppressed.
- Credible – testimonials and study sections endorse the Bible’s relevance to today’s world.
- Perfect for the socially aware to get more involved in today’s issues and take things further.
Also included is a section on Catholic Prayers, a concordance, a table of weights and measures, and the Sunday and Major Feast Lectionary.