Here are the ground rules:
1) Must have an appreciation for both translations and you must state that.
2) State your favorite Bible Translation (doesn’t have to be the NRSV or NABRE)
3) Pros and cons of each translation
4) No other translation may be introduced other than only naming your favorite translation.
5) Which Translation do you prefer between the two, and why?
At minimum, you must follow the five points or your comments will not be posted. If at all possible, post links to articles or essays about said translations and translation philosophies that may be read for further reflection for both series.