Tuesday, February 3, 2015
If selected you will receive the following three items, which should could them you busy well beyond Lent:
1) Hardback edition of The Didache Bible: Ignatius Bible Edition (Ignatius Press/MTF)
2) On Englishing the Bible by Ronald Knox (Baronius Press)
3) Turning Around: Daily Lenten Reflections with The Message (ACTA)
Rules for the contest:
1) If you have a website or blog or are active on Facebook, please announce this contest. If you don't, that is OK. You can still enter the contest.
2) Please enter your name in the comment section of this blog post and tell me, in one sentence, what Lent means to you. I, along with my wife, will choose one winner from all the entries. The conclusion of the contest will be on Sunday February 8th at 11:59 PM.
3) I will announce the winner on the following Monday or Tuesday. The winners must contact me, via email, within a week with their full name and address.
4) One entry per person.
5) Contest is only available to those who live in North America.
Thank you to the generous people at ACTA and Baronius Press for providing their items for this contest.