One of the most helpful parts of this article is where it notes the difference between the Vulgate (and LXX) numbering of the Psalms compared to the MT:
A key to the numbering differences
- Psalms 1-8, and 148-150 are numbered the same in all versions;
- Psalms 10-112 in the Vulgate = Psalms 11 - 113 in Neo-Vulgate, and Psalms116-145 in the Vulgate = Psalms 117-146 in Neo-Vulgate (ie add one number to Vulgate to get Neo-Vulgate number);
- Psalm 9 in the Vulgate is split into two in the Neo-Vulgate, so becomes Psalms 9 &10;
- Psalm 113 Vulgate = Psalms 114 & Ps 115 in Neo-Vulgate;
- Psalm 114 & Ps 115 Vulgate = Psalm 116 in Neo-Vulgate;
- Psalm 146 & Ps 147 Vulgate - Psalm 147 Neo-Vulgate.