If this is true, what is next for those in the English speaking Church outside of North America? Here are the options that I came up with:
* Go with the newly revised New Community Bible. (Remember this?)
* See if something can be worked out with the NCCUSA and start again with the NRSV
* Wait for the revised NABRE to be published in ten years which will supposedly provide a text that is both approved for Mass as well as available in print.
* Re-work the Jerusalem Bible
* Do nothing and stay with the original Jerusalem Bible