In honor of our summer reading, I am going to have a contest for two brand new editions of Scott Hahn's The Kingdom of God as Liturgical Empire: A Theological Commentary on 1-2 Chronicles and Covenant and Communion: The Biblical Theology of Pope Benedict XVI. Both books are outstanding and more academic than his other popular works.
So here are the rules:
1) If you have a blog, please advertise this contest on your site. (If you don't, you can still enter the contest.)
2) This contest is only for people who are in the North America.
3) To enter, please put your name in the comment section of this post. Winner will be drawn randomly.
4) The contest ends on Sunday, July 7th @ 11:59 PM EST. I'll announce the winner on Monday morning. At that time, the winner must contact me, via email, with their address within one week to receive their prize.
5) One entry per person. If you post anonymously, you must leave a name at the end of your comment entry
Thank you to my friend Louis of Baker Book House for providing me the Hahn books for this contest!