In celebration of the launch of the new NABRE site, I will be offering my final contest for the summer. The winner of this contest will receive this NABRE-inspired prize pack:
Saint Benedict Press NABRE Ultrasoft
Catholic Doctrine in Scripture (which is keyed to the NAB)
In the Beginning--: A Catholic Understanding of the Story of Creation and the Fall by Pope Benedict/Cardinal Ratzinger
So here are the contest rules:
1) If you have a blog, please advertise this contest on your site. (If you don't, you can still enter the contest.)
2) This contest is only for people who are in the United States or Canada. (Again, overseas shipping costs are a bit too high for me right now. Sorry.)
3) The question you need to answer in the comment box:
What is your favorite Bible verse, using the NABRE translation?
4) The contest ends on Saturday August 13 11:59PM EST.
5) One entry per person. You must leave a name at the end of your comment.
I will announce the winner some time on Sunday.
**If you are wondering, my Top 5 Catholic Bible series will continue shortly. My top 3 are surprisingly very close, so I am spending a little more time with each before I announce where they will rank.**