Yes, I am giving away the two volume, paperback, edition of the Haydock Bible. (Please note that this is not the one-volume, but rather two volume paperback edition.). This over 150 year old commentary is full of quotes from the Fathers and includes the Douay-Rheims translation. Winner will receive this classic free of charge, including shipping.
So here are the contest rules:
1) If you have a blog, please advertise this contest on your site. (If you don't, you can still enter the contest.)
2) This contest is only for people who are in the United States or Canada. (Again, overseas shipping costs are a bit too high for me right now. Sorry. Plus this prize would cost even more due to it's size!)
3) The question you need to answer in the comment box:
If you could only have one book of the Bible what would it be? Why?
4) Responses should be limited to no more than five sentences.
5) The contest ends on Saturday July 30 11:59PM EST.
6) One entry per person. You must leave a name at the end of your comment.
7) I will announce the winner on Sunday July 31. The winner can then email me their address.