As promised, I will be offering at least one contest during this Holy season of Advent. I may offer another one, depending on how busy the next few weeks get at school. But for now, the winner of this contest will receive:
2) The Gospel According to Luke I-IX (Anchor Bible) by Joseph A. Fitzmyer. 1981.
Here are the rules:
1) If you have a blog, please advertise this contest on your blog. (If you don't, you can still enter the contest.)
2) This contest is only for people who are in the United States or Canada. (Again, overseas shipping costs are a bit too high for me right now. Sorry.)
3) In the comment box, answer the following question:
What Catholic Bible, or Bible study tool, would you like to see under your Christmas tree this year and why? (Feel free to invent something that meets your needs!)
4) The contest ends on Saturday at 11:59PM EST.
5) One entry per person.