I was tagged by Kevin, so here are my 10 Random Beliefs:
1) I believe in all that is contained in the Apostles and Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creeds.
2) I believe that predicting when the Second Advent will occur is futile and against the teachings of Scripture.
3) I believe that we will have an African Pope in my lifetime.
4) I believe that Pope Benedict XVI is a more intelligible and engaging writer than John Paul II, even though I credit John Paul II with my whole returning to Christ and current ministry work.
5) I believe that U2 is the greatest Rock n' Roll band ever.
6) I believe that the Detroit Lions will never win the SuperBowl.
7) I believe that within the next five years I will be driving a fuel-efficient/hybrid automobile. (That all depends on the price of the car!)
8) I believe that the History Channel doesn't actually show history programs anymore, unless you really are in to the occult lifestyle of Hitler, Nostradamus, Aliens, Logging, and Bigfoot.
9) I believe that my recent purchase of an I-Phone will be a great help to me, however I need to make sure it doesn't turn into an idol.
10) I believe that married life is a wonderful thing!
I tag: Jeff, Missy Francis, Rakhi, Erin